Our Fall 2017 Mountain Echo newsletter – Read Here!
- Letter from the Executive Director – Sara Barth talks about the Park Bond, Senate Bill 5 (SB-5) – California Drought, Water, Parks, Climate, Coastal Protection, and Outdoor Access For All Act of 2018.
- Cotoni-Coast Ridge Acquisition Project – Learn about our newest acquisition project and watch a video of the Great Horned Owl fledgling found on the property!
- Protecting Redwoods in a Post-Paris World – Sempervirens Fund doubles down on its commitment to conservation.
- The Amah Mutsun Land Trust – Congratulations to the Amah Mutsun Land Trust, now a stand-alone 501(c)3 not-for-profit land trust!
- Field Notes – Learn how we protect and enhance the waters that run through the redwoods.
- Castle Rock – Construction is underway!
- Thank you to all of our contributors – Thank you, again and again.
- Three New Faces in the Forest – Welcome new staff members!