- Letter from the Executive Director – Sara Barth’s thoughts on the new political environment and conservation.
- Cotoni-Coast Dairies National Monument – We did it, together, and we celebrate this tremendous success for our region, our state, and our nation. (cover story)
- Stepping Forward to Protect the Redwoods – Protecting our local redwoods is a long process with many steps along the way
- Shaping the Future – Learn about our partnership with UC Santa Cruz at the San Vicente Redwoods.
- Field Notes – There is so much work underway in the field. Learn about a prescribed burn conducted with the help of the Amah Mutsun Land Trust and Cal Fire, our Planted Tree program, and trail planning for the San Vicente Redwoods.
- In Memoriam – We celebrate two beloved volunteers.
- Welcome New Board Members – Our Board is growing!
- Critter Notes – Learn about one of our favorite critters, the Santa Cruz Black Salamander.
Please visit our Publications page for additional newsletters and more. Or donate now and receive our newsletters in your mailbox.